Diploma In Bar And Beverage Management Institute In Mumbai
India’s first Government Affiliated institute which uses LMS for teaching bartenders.
- Personalized flair trainer (15 Hours) with Flair kit.
- Basic Flair bartender- shaker & bottle Moves (stall, rolls, bumps, Flips, grips)
- Free Accurate 30-60-90 ml Pouring.
- Pouring style (slide, up-down right, left, front pouring , cuts & much more)
- Work flair, fire flair, Exhibition flair with sequence.
- 3 Flair sequence with filled bottle / 4 bottle flair sequence.
- 3 bottle flair, 2 shaker 1 bottle moves.
- Flair with ice, glassware, tissues, other equipment’s bar tricks and Magic.
4+2+6= 12 Months Syllabus
4 Month Syllabus
- Introduction about Bartender, Bar History, Types of Bar
- Bar operation. · Different types of Glassware & Equipment’s.
- Classification of Beverage, Duty and Responsibility of bartender.
- Attitudes of bartenders, Biology of Hangover.
- Spirits of the World – Whisky, Gin, Tequila & mescal, Brandy, Wine, Vodka, Rum, Liqueurs, Aperitifs & Bitter, Beer, Sake, Absinth, Aquavits, schnapps,Tea and coffee, Cider and Perry (Introduction, History, Production, Types, Styles, Brands with country & Cocktails- tasting).
- What is alcohol & what is Fermentation & Distillation process.
- Modern Methods of Mixing cocktails, Styles & Presentation.
- Store room requisition, Daily inventory, Selling techniques of product.
- Learn more than 60+classic & Innovative (Unlimited) cocktails.(T&C Apply)
- Practical’s just don’t see but make it yourself with actual ingredients (T&C Apply)
- Shooter and slammers & Mocktails.
- Brewery, Distillery & Winery visit. ( visiting cost is applicable )
+2 Month Syllabus
- History of Molecular Mixology / Jello shots and recipe, Faqs of Jello shot.
- History and Common Techniques of Gelification.
- History, Techniques and cocktail of Spherification & Reverse Spherification.
- Faqs of Spherification & Reverse Spherification.
- Techniques and Cocktail of Whipping Siphon.
- Protection, Techniques and Cocktail of Liquid Nitrogen and Dry ice.
- Xanthan gum History Making Proses, Techniques
- Agar-Agar History Making Proses, Techniques
- Chemical Ingredients Information – Sodium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Sodium Citrate.
- Gelification Cocktails – Spaghetti, plastic paper, orange jello shot, Layered shot, Margarita Jello Shots, Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shots
- Caviar Cocktails–Orange caviar,Dry ice Mojito caviar cocktail,Between the seets, Aviator, Bloody Mary, Bluelagon, Cubalibre, Highball, Cosmopolitian.
- Emulsification Cocktails–Emulsified Campari and Orange Cocktail, Emulsified with Cosmopolitian. Emulsified with dirty martini, Emulsified with strawberry Daiquiri,Emulsified with Madras .
- Whipping Siphon Cocktails–Vanilla whipping, Strawberry whipping, Rose whipping, Chocolate whipping.
- Liquid Nitrogen Cocktails–Frozen margarita, Frozen Pinacolada, Frozen cosmopolitian Frozen cubalibre, Frozenice, Cheese boll, Biscuits/Chips (Waffers),Cotton Candy
- Home Made Wine-Pineapple, Apple, Grapes, and Plum.
- Fruits Infused (Shots)-Red Grapes, Green Apple, Water Melon, Strawberry,
- Shots-Rainbow, Atom bomb shots, Dept shot, Slammers, Fleming tower, Fire shots
- How Bitters are Made-Aromatic Bitters, Orange Bitters, Lavender Bitter, Apple Bitter
- Syrups-Strawberry, Orange, Coconut, Coffee, Chocolate, Water melon
- Jell-O Shots–Strawberry, Black currant, Green apple, Orange
- Smoke Cocktail–Smoked Fruit, Smoked Herbs, Smoky Spirits, Smoky Garnish
- Air Bubble Cocktails-(All Flavors)
- Fermentation & Distillation Live Demo
- Culinary mixes / Floral mixes / Tiki mixes.
- Home Made Liqueurs (with liquor Testing)-Irish cream, Orange liqueurs, Coffee liqueurs, Midori, Grenadian, Amaretto, Peach
+6 Month Syllabus
- The History of Wine- The Big Six wine testing
- Brands & Cocktail History- Gin, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, Whisky, Brandy, Beer,
- Innovative cocktails- (Practical’s, Styles & Presentation)
(World class Mixology Computation Winner 10)
- Bar Manager Duties
- Personality development communication fundamentals while facing interviews
- Principles of managements & marketing for hospitality
- MIS( management information system )Software for F&B
- Introduction to Bar License,
- Bar Business Models, Types of Liquor License.
- Licenses Requires to Start a Restaurant
- Distributors contacts, Daily inventory, Store Room Requisition
- Brand Name Register (Form FLR- 1A/2A/3A)
- F.L.R-3 Register, Form F.L.R-4, Form F.L.R-6 (Permit Holder’s book)
- Bar Design, Menu Design & costing –
- Cocktails & Mock tails Menu & costing
- Beverage cost controls, Tea, coffee brewing & cigar,
- Liquor Cost Control Techniques, Forecasting, planning & coasting,
- Bar planning, Project reports writing & presentation
- Bar layout Design Gust Capacity
- BOT KOT & Bill Punching, Staff Training & Marketing
- Beverage service, Guest handling
- Pouring (style teqinic,Types), Cocktail
- Inventory, Bar tricks & Magic Tricks
- We will Provide Job Placements for Life time ( T&C Apply)
- Can practice at any of our academies nationwide for lifetime (T&C Apply)
Financial center and India’s largest city FLAIR MANIA BARTENDING INSTITUTE Mumbai located at one of iconic locations Indulges in true sense of
hospitality and fame for top quality trainings in bartending. Best bartending Institute in Mumbai.