Diploma In Bar And Beverage Management Institute In Bangalore
India’s first Government Affiliated institute which uses LMS for teaching bartenders.
- Personalized flair trainer (15 Hours) with Flair kit.
- Basic Flair bartender- shaker & bottle Moves (stall, rolls, bumps, Flips, grips)
- Free Accurate 30-60-90 ml Pouring.
- Pouring style (slide, up-down right, left, front pouring , cuts & much more)
- Work flair, fire flair, Exhibition flair with sequence.
- 3 Flair sequence with filled bottle / 4 bottle flair sequence.
- 3 bottle flair, 2 shaker 1 bottle moves.
- Flair with ice, glassware, tissues, other equipment’s bar tricks and Magic.
4+2+6= 12 Months Syllabus
4 Month Syllabus
- Introduction about Bartender, Bar History, Types of Bar
- Bar operation. · Different types of Glassware & Equipment’s.
- Classification of Beverage, Duty and Responsibility of bartender.
- Attitudes of bartenders, Biology of Hangover.
- Spirits of the World – Whisky, Gin, Tequila & mescal, Brandy, Wine, Vodka, Rum, Liqueurs, Aperitifs & Bitter, Beer, Sake, Absinth, Aquavits, schnapps,Tea and coffee, Cider and Perry (Introduction, History, Production, Types, Styles, Brands with country & Cocktails- tasting).
- What is alcohol & what is Fermentation & Distillation process.
- Modern Methods of Mixing cocktails, Styles & Presentation.
- Store room requisition, Daily inventory, Selling techniques of product.
- Learn more than 60+classic & Innovative (Unlimited) cocktails.(T&C Apply)
- Practical’s just don’t see but make it yourself with actual ingredients (T&C Apply)
- Shooter and slammers & Mocktails.
- Brewery, Distillery & Winery visit. ( visiting cost is applicable )
+2 Month Syllabus
- History of Molecular Mixology / Jello shots and recipe, Faqs of Jello shot.
- History and Common Techniques of Gelification.
- History, Techniques and cocktail of Spherification & Reverse Spherification.
- Faqs of Spherification & Reverse Spherification.
- Techniques and Cocktail of Whipping Siphon.
- Protection, Techniques and Cocktail of Liquid Nitrogen and Dry ice.
- Xanthan gum History Making Proses, Techniques
- Agar-Agar History Making Proses, Techniques
- Chemical Ingredients Information – Sodium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Sodium Citrate.
- Gelification Cocktails – Spaghetti, plastic paper, orange jello shot, Layered shot, Margarita Jello Shots, Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shots
- Caviar Cocktails–Orange caviar,Dry ice Mojito caviar cocktail,Between the seets, Aviator, Bloody Mary, Bluelagon, Cubalibre, Highball, Cosmopolitian.
- Emulsification Cocktails–Emulsified Campari and Orange Cocktail, Emulsified with Cosmopolitian. Emulsified with dirty martini, Emulsified with strawberry Daiquiri,Emulsified with Madras .
- Whipping Siphon Cocktails–Vanilla whipping, Strawberry whipping, Rose whipping, Chocolate whipping.
- Liquid Nitrogen Cocktails–Frozen margarita, Frozen Pinacolada, Frozen cosmopolitian Frozen cubalibre, Frozenice, Cheese boll, Biscuits/Chips (Waffers),Cotton Candy
- Home Made Wine-Pineapple, Apple, Grapes, and Plum.
- Fruits Infused (Shots)-Red Grapes, Green Apple, Water Melon, Strawberry,
- Shots-Rainbow, Atom bomb shots, Dept shot, Slammers, Fleming tower, Fire shots
- How Bitters are Made-Aromatic Bitters, Orange Bitters, Lavender Bitter, Apple Bitter
- Syrups-Strawberry, Orange, Coconut, Coffee, Chocolate, Water melon
- Jell-O Shots–Strawberry, Black currant, Green apple, Orange
- Smoke Cocktail–Smoked Fruit, Smoked Herbs, Smoky Spirits, Smoky Garnish
- Air Bubble Cocktails-(All Flavors)
- Fermentation & Distillation Live Demo
- Culinary mixes / Floral mixes / Tiki mixes.
- Home Made Liqueurs (with liquor Testing)-Irish cream, Orange liqueurs, Coffee liqueurs, Midori, Grenadian, Amaretto, Peach
+6 Month Syllabus
- The History of Wine- The Big Six wine testing
- Brands & Cocktail History- Gin, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, Whisky, Brandy, Beer,
- Innovative cocktails- (Practical’s, Styles & Presentation)
(World class Mixology Computation Winner 10)
- Bar Manager Duties
- Personality development communication fundamentals while facing interviews
- Principles of managements & marketing for hospitality
- MIS( management information system )Software for F&B
- Introduction to Bar License,
- Bar Business Models, Types of Liquor License.
- Licenses Requires to Start a Restaurant
- Distributors contacts, Daily inventory, Store Room Requisition
- Brand Name Register (Form FLR- 1A/2A/3A)
- F.L.R-3 Register, Form F.L.R-4, Form F.L.R-6 (Permit Holder’s book)
- Bar Design, Menu Design & costing –
- Cocktails & Mock tails Menu & costing
- Beverage cost controls, Tea, coffee brewing & cigar,
- Liquor Cost Control Techniques, Forecasting, planning & coasting,
- Bar planning, Project reports writing & presentation
- Bar layout Design Gust Capacity
- BOT KOT & Bill Punching, Staff Training & Marketing
- Beverage service, Guest handling
- Pouring (style teqinic,Types), Cocktail
- Inventory, Bar tricks & Magic Tricks
- We will Provide Job Placements for Life time ( T&C Apply)
- Can practice at any of our academies nationwide for lifetime (T&C Apply)