Diploma In Advanced Mixology Bartending Course
India’s first Government Affiliated institute which uses LMS for teaching bartenders.
Diploma In Advanced Mixology Bartending Academy In Delhi
Duration: – 6 Months
Timing:- 4 Hours in day
- Introduction about Bartender, Bar History, Types of Bar
- Bar operation. · Different types of Glassware & Equipment’s.
- Classification of Beverage, Duty and Responsibility of bartender.
- Attitudes of bartenders, Biology of Hangover.
- What is alcohol & what is Fermentation & Distillation process.
- Modern Methods of Mixing cocktails, Styles & Presentation.
- Spirits of the World – Whisky, Gin, Tequila & mescal, Brandy, Wine, Vodka, Rum, Liqueurs, Aperitifs & Bitter, Beer, Sake, Absinth, Aquavits, schnapps,Tea and coffee, Cider and Perry (Introduction, History, Production, Types, Styles, Brands with country & Cocktails- tasting).
- Store room requisition, Daily inventory, Selling techniques of product.
- Learn more than 80+classic & Innovative (Unlimited) cocktails.(T&C Apply)
- Practical’s just don’t see but make it yourself with actual ingredients (T&C Apply)
- Shooter and slammers & Mocktails.
- Brewery, Distillery & Winery visit. ( visiting cost is applicable )
- Personalized flair trainer (8 Hours) with Flair kit.
- Basic of Flair bartender – shaker Moves -bottle Moves (stall, rolls, bumps, Flips, grips).
- Free Accurate 30-60-90 ml Pouring.
- Pouring style- (slide pouring, up-down right,left,front pouring , cuts & much more).
- Work flair sequence.
- Fire flair sequence.
- Exhibition flair sequence.
- 3 Flair sequence with filled bottle.
- 3 bottle flair, 2 shaker 1 bottle moves.
- Flair with ice, glassware, tissues, other equipment’s bar tricks and Magic.
- 3 bottle fire flair.
- 4 bottle flair sequence.
Foreign Liquor Register (F.L.R.)
How to get Bar licence?
- Introduction to Bar License
- Bar Business Models
- Types of Liquor License
- Licenses Requires to Start a Restaurant
- Distributors contact (Liquors Distributors)
How to fill F.L.R-3 Excise Report?
- Daily inventory & Store Room Requisition
- Brand Name Register (Form FLR- 1A/2A/3A)
- F.L.R-3 Register
- Form F.L.R-4 (Monthly Statement Book )
- Form F.L.R-6 (Permit Holder’s book)
Advance Molecular Mixology
- History of Molecular Mixology / Jello shots and recipe, Faqs of Jello shot.
- History and Common Techniques of Gelification.
- History, Techniques and cocktail of Spherification & Reverse Spherification.
- Faqs of Spherification & Reverse Spherification.
- Techniques and Cocktail of Whipping Siphon.
- Protection, Techniques and Cocktail of Liquid Nitrogen and Dry ice.
- Xanthan gum History Making Proses, Techniques
- Agar-Agar History Making Proses, Techniques
- Chemical Ingredients Information – Sodium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Sodium Citrate.
- Gelification Cocktails – Spaghetti, plastic paper, orange jello shot, Layered shot, Margarita Jello Shots, Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shots
- Caviar Cocktails–Orange caviar,Dry ice Mojito caviar cocktail,Between the seets, Aviator, Bloody Mary, Bluelagon, Cubalibre, Highball, Cosmopolitian.
- Emulsification Cocktails–Emulsified Campari and Orange Cocktail, Emulsified with Cosmopolitian. Emulsified with dirty martini, Emulsified with strawberry Daiquiri,Emulsified with Madras .
- Whipping Siphon Cocktails–Vanilla whipping, Strawberry whipping, Rose whipping, Chocolate whipping.
- Liquid Nitrogen Cocktails–Frozen margarita, Frozen Pinacolada, Frozen cosmopolitian Frozen cubalibre, Frozenice, Cheese boll, Biscuits/Chips (Waffers),Cotton Candy
- Home Made Liqueurs (with liquor Testing)-Irish cream, Orange liqueurs, Coffee liqueurs, Midori, Grenadian, Amaretto, Peach
- Home Made Wine-Pineapple, Apple, Grapes, and Plum.
- Fruits Infused (Shots)-Red Grapes, Green Apple, Water Melon, Strawberry,
- Shots-Rainbow, Atom bomb shots, Dept shot, Slammers, Fleming tower, Fire shots
- How Bitters are Made-Aromatic Bitters, Orange Bitters, Lavender Bitter, Apple Bitter
- Syrups-Strawberry, Orange, Coconut, Coffee, Chocolate, Water melon
- Jell-O Shots–Strawberry, Black currant, Green apple, Orange
- Smoke Cocktail–Smoked Fruit, Smoked Herbs, Smoky Spirits, Smoky Garnish
- Air Bubble Cocktails-(All Flavors)
- Fermentation & Distillation Live Demo
- Culinary mixes / Floral mixes / Tiki mixes.
- We will Provide Job Placements for Life time ( T&C Apply)
- Can practice at any of our academies nationwide for lifetime (T&C Apply)