Basic Bartending Course In Delhi
India’s first Government Affiliated institute which uses LMS for teaching bartenders.
Duration: – 2 Month
Timing:- 4 Hours in day
- Introduction about Bartender, Bar operation.
- Different types of Glassware &
- What is alcohol & what is Fermentation & Distillation
- Classification of Beverage, Modern Methods of Mixing cocktails.
- Spirits of the Worlds – Whisky, Gin, Tequila, Brandy, Wine, Vodka, Rum, Liqueurs, Aperitifs & Bitter, beer, (Introduction, Production, Brands with country & Cocktails- tasting).
- Basic of Flair bartender – shaker Moves -bottle Moves (stall, rolls, bumps, Flips, grips).
- Free Accurate 30-60-90 ml Pouring.
- Work flair sequence
- Fire flair sequence
- Exhibition flair sequence