Professional Bartending Course
India’s first Government Affiliated institute which uses LMS for teaching bartenders.
Duration: – 4 Month
Timing:- 3 Hours in day
Fees: – 30,000 + 18% GST
- Introduction about Bartender & Bar history.
- Bar operation. · Different types of Glassware & Equipment’s.
- Classification of Beverage.
- Duty and Responsibility of bartender.
- Attitutes of bartenders.
- Biology of Hangover.
- What is alcohol & what is Fermentation & Distillation process.
- Modern Methods of Mixing cocktails.
- Spirits of the Worlds – Whisky, Gin, Tequila, Brandy, Wine, Vodka, Rum, Liqueurs, Aperitifs & Bitter, beer, (Introduction, History, Production, Types, Styles, Brands with country & Cocktails- tasting).
- Licensing & FLR.
- Selling techniques of product.
- Styles & Presentation.
- Introducing about Modern Molecular mixology.
- Learn more than 60 classic cocktails.
- Brewing, Winery & distillery visit. ( visiting cost is applicable )
- Two month training in 5 star / 4 star hotels in a weekend.
- Personalized flair trainer (15 Hours) with Flair kit.
- Basic of Flair bartender – shaker Moves -bottle Moves (stall, rolls, bumps, Flips, grips).
- Free Accurate 30-60-90 ml Pouring.
- Pouring style- (slide pouring, up-down right,left,front pouring , cuts & much more).
- Work flair, fire flair, Exhibition flair with sequence.
- 3 Flair sequence with filled bottle.
- 3 bottle flair, 2 shaker 1 bottle moves.
- Flair with ice, glassware, tissues, other equipment’s bar tricks and Magic.
ENROLL TODAY WITH FULL PAYMENT & ENJOY THE DISCOUNT 10% ON FEES.
Hostel facility available in Hyderabad campus Rs.1500/- per student