Molecular Mixology Bartender In Delhi
India’s first Government Affiliated institute which uses LMS for teaching bartenders.
Duration: – 15 days
Timing:- 2 Hours in day
FMBA Molecular Mixology class focuses on scientific techniques of changing the chemical structure of ingredients to make innovative and unique cocktails.
- Introduce new products, modern molecular equipment and tools and new methods.
- Preparing a perfect molecular cocktail, by application of various technique Uses of chemical and their properties.
- Proper technique and concoction.
- Dos and don’ts of molecular Mixology.
- Details study of spirits and liqueurs.
- Understand the possibilities of and practical applications of Molecular Mixology.
You will learn in Molecular practical
|SMOKE COCKTAILS||NEW hot technics OF INFUSION|
|Cocktail Spheres – Spherification||Caviar cocktails.|
|Caviar cocktails.||Jell-O cocktails|
|Dry ice cocktails presentation.||Cocktail IN an Ice Sphere.|
|Technic of Distillation & Re distillation||Glow in the dark cocktails|
|Foam cocktails||Molecular cocktails|
|Cotton candy cocktail||layer cocktails|
|Frothy cocktails||Air & Bubbles cocktails|
|Frozen Nitrogen cocktails||Homemade liqueur ,Bitters & Syrups|
|Culinary mixes/Floral mixes/Tiki mixes.||Menu designing & recipes costing.|