Advanced Bartending Course
India’s first Government Affiliated institute which uses LMS for teaching bartenders.
Duration: – 6 Month ( 4 months daily & 2 months weekly 2 day )
Timing:- 3 Hours in day
Fees: – 45,000 + 18% GST
- Biology of Hangover.
- Modern Methods of Mixing cocktails.
- Spirits of the Worlds – Whisky, Gin, Tequila, Brandy, Wine, Vodka, Rum, Liqueurs, Aperitifs & Bitter, beer, (Introduction, History, Production, Types, Styles, Brands with country & Cocktails- tasting).
- Classic cocktail and Classic cocktail history
- Brewing & Winery visit. ( visiting cost is applicable )
- Menu Engineering.
- Forecasting, planning & coasting.
- Licensing & FLR.
- Selling techniques of product.
- Styles & Presentation.
- Molecular Mixology.(Smoke Cocktail, Foam Cocktail, Frozen Nitrogen Cocktail, Caviar Cocktail, Spherification, Imfusion Cocktail, Air & Bubble Cocktail)
- Homemade liqueur ,Bitters & Syrups
- Culinary mixes/Floral mixes/Tiki mixes.
- Liqueurs with liquor Testing
- Menu designing & recipes costing.
- Personalized flair trainer (15 Hours) with Flair kit.
- Basic of Flair bartender – shaker Moves -bottle Moves (stall, rolls, bumps, Flips, grips).
- Free Accurate 30-60-90 ml Pouring.
- Pouring style- (slide pouring, up-down right,left,front pouring , cuts & much more).
- Work flair, fire flair, Exhibition flair with sequence.
- 3 Flair sequence with filled bottle.
- 3 bottle flair, 2 shaker 1 bottle moves.
- Flair with ice, glassware, tissues, other equipment’s bar tricks and Magic.
ENROLL TODAY WITH FULL PAYMENT & ENJOY THE DISCOUNT 10% ON FEES.
Hostel facility available in Pune campus Rs.2500/- per student